The National Heritage Memorial Fund has made £15m available to help meet the cost of urgent roof repairs to Listed Places of Worship within Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Grants can range from £10,000 to £100,000.
- Is your church meeting hall or place of worship listed?
- Is your church meeting hall or place of worship used solely or mainly as a place of worship?
- Is your organisation responsible for maintaining your place of worship?
- Is your project for the repairs to the roof and/or rainwater disposal systems?
- Has the repair work been identified in a recent professional report as being necessary within the next five years?
There is only one opportunity to apply and the closing date for applications is: 12pm (noon) Friday 30 January 2015.
Further details can be found at: